- Understanding of basic Quality engineering principles.
- Develop and enforce company policies to manage the quality assurance aspects of new product introduction.
- Provide oversight of the manufacture of products to ensure that engineering documentation is consistent with manufacturing methods employed.
- Coordinate activities associated with “New Product Design” ensuring that fabricated items are traceable to documented standards at the time of release of product into final production.
- Develop test methods/procedures to support product validation efforts.
- Maintain test equipment to traceable standards.
- Perform performance validation tests to meet customer specifications.
- Generate test reports of performance validation tests.
- Coordinate continual improvement activities. Provide managers and supervisors with detailed analytical studies and reports on data relative to complex quality issues or problems throughout the manufacturing process.
- Understanding of manufacturing workflow, including planning activities.
- Ability to Read, Understand, and Compose Product/Design Specifications.
- Maintain integrity of Digital and Hardcopy Files.
- Proficiency with Desktop Office Applications (Example: Microsoft Office Suite).
- Ability to Write Technical Documents that will be used by Manufacturing, Service Technicians, and Customers.
- Proficiency with Graphic Editing programs for creation of manuals (Example: MS Paint, PhotoShop, GIMP).
- Meet with Management, Sales, and customers to get and understand goals and report project status.
- Communicate with vendors to clearly explain project/equipment requirements.
- Support Service Technicians in-house and in-field.
- Support Equipment directly in the field if necessary.
- Explain overall theories of operation and manufacturing to production and service staff.
- 3-5 years quality control or quality assurance; 3-5 years implementing and maintaining statistical process control; 3-5 years performing quality data analysis and employing statistical problem solving.
- BSME Or equivalent discipline
please forward your resume and salary requirements to:
4500 West Canal Road
Dover, PA 17315
Phone: 717-292-5641 Ext: 227