Senior Mechanical Engineer
- BSME (Preferred minimum of 5 years’ experience).
- Proficiency with 3D CAD Software (Preferably SolidWorks).
- Proficiency with AutoCad/Draftsight.
- Extensive Mechanical Design Experience.
- Experience with Research and Development.
- Ability to Learn Existing Product Operation.
- Use Design Skills and Previous Experience to Improve Reliability and Reduce Production Costs.
- Ability to Identify and Correct Inefficient Manufacturing and Assembly Processes Through Part/Assembly Design.
- Ability to Specify Parts, Identify Venders, and get Quotations.
- Understanding of Mechanical Limitations and Packaging.
- Ability to Read, Understand, and Compose Product/Design Specifications.
- Ability to Read/Draw Mechanical Part/Assembly Drawings.
- Ability to Configure Product Structure, Create Part Numbers, and Create Bill of Materials.
- Disciplined enough to maintain integrity of Digital and Hardcopy Files.
- Proficiency with Desktop Office Applications (Example: Microsoft Office Suite)
- Proficiency with Creation of Electrical/Pneumatic Schematics.
- Ability to Write Technical Documents that will be used by Manufacturing, Service Technicians, and Customers.
- Proficiency with Graphic Editing programs for creation of manuals (Example: MS Paint, PhotoShop, GIMP).
- Meet with Management, Sales, and customers to get and understand goals and report project status.
- Communicate with vendors to clearly explain project/equipment requirements.
- Support Service Technicians in-house and in-field.
- Support Equipment directly in the field if necessary.
- Explain overall theories of operation and manufacturing to production and service staff.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to:
4500 West Canal Road
Dover, PA 17315
Phone: 717-292-5641 Ext: 227