- Write and maintain industrial printer configuration software and drivers for a windows based environment.
- Strong C#/C++/C language skills and familiarity with Assembly language.
- Ethernet Network experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for technical issues and software documentation.
- Learn existing products operation.
- Use creativity to improve reliability, add features and lower costs.
- Employ embedded R/T operating systems when appropriate.
- Extensive electrical and mechanical design experience is not required but basic proficiency is.
- Write source code including an appropriate amount of comments.
- Be able to write or design software/Firmware specifications.
- Ability to read electrical schematics, block diagrams, assembly drawings.
- Be self-disciplined to maintain integrity of computer & hardcopy files.
- Draw flowcharts when appropriate or required.
- Meet with management, sales & customers to get & understand goals and report status.
- Communicate with vendors to clearly explain requirements.
- Explain theories of operation and manufacturing strategies to service & production staff.
- Keep up to date on emerging technology.
- Be proficient using a desktop PC and office applications.
- Have good attendance & professional conduct.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to:
4500 West Canal Road
Dover, PA 17315
Phone: 717-292-5641 Ext: 227