EasyPrint XHarsh Environment
Highest Quality Thermal Transfer Overprinting
The BELL-MARK EasyPrint provides the highest quality thermal transfer printing for all intermittent and continuous motion packaging machines, baggers, and labelers.
Print, variable data, company logos and bar codes on all flexible films, Tyvek, labels, cartons and foils.
The largest print area available and offers programmable flexibility to eliminate costly preprinted web and labels.
All EasyPrint Thermal Printers utilize our unique ribbon saving feature resulting in the lowest cost per print.
- Color Touch Screen Controls.
- The largest print area available.
- Brackets available for all packaging machinery.
- Our VersaStyle software makes it easy to create labels.
- Compact size and cassette design make for easy installation and service.
- Unique ribbon saving feature is software controlled resulting in the lowest ribbon cost per print.
- Optional EasyPrint X model. (Harsh Environment Thermal Transfer Printer)
Benefits of EasyPrint Thermal Transfer Printing
Saves Time and Money
Thermal transfer eliminates costly setup and downtime of changing metal or rubber type on hot stamp and competitive coders. No messy ink jet cleanup or downtime.
More Prints Per Ribbon
Over 41,994 3/4 inch (19.05mm) prints per ribbon. The EasyPrint MLP has an automatic, highly accurate ribbon advance system that minimizes ribbon usage and delivers more prints per ribbon.
Unique electronic design enables printing at speeds up to 600mm/sec. across a web.
EasyPrint MLP Specifications
- Direct Thermal Transfer
- Print Area
- Up to 8.3 x 23.62in (213 x 630mm)
- Print Speed
- From 25mm/sec up to 600mm/sec
- Print Density
- 300 DPI (12 dots/mm)
- Max lanes
- Graphic Logos
- BMP, DXF, PCX, TIF, WMF, GIF
- Bar Codes
- EAN 13, EAN 8, Code 39, 2/5 interleave, UPC A, UPC E, Code 128, EAN 128, HIBC LIC 128, PZN, EAN add-on, Date code, Data Matrix
- Memory Storage
- On Board USBx2, PCMCIA, or PC
- Max Ribbon Length
- 2625 ft. (800m)
- Serial RS 232, USB, Parallel DB25, Ethernet
- Operating Temp
- 41°F-104°F (5°C-40°C)
- Operating Humidity
- 10-80% without condensation
- 115/230 VAC, 50/60Hz, 400VA
- Compressed Air
- .353 CFM@ 88 PSI, Max (10LT/min @ 6 Bar)