Industrial inkjet printer for complex marking and coding tasks
The Intelijet CI, industrial inkjet printer is a high-efficiency solution for coding products while production is running: The continuous inkjet (CIJ) technology enables non-contact, on-the-fly printing. This means print speeds of up to 6.6 m/s at 10 cpi can be reached. For high-speed applications with lower resolution and larger font widths, easily legible fonts up to 10 m/s can be attained. You can mark a wide variety of surfaces, including flat, rough or concave. Depending on the requirement, you can choose a 50 µm, 60 µm or 70 µm nozzle. BELL-MARK industrial inkjet printers provide maximum availability and reliability, ensuring long intervals between service.
InteliJet CI Benefits
- Highest Availability
- State-of-the-art technology such as the BELL-MARK nozzle seal and the hydraulics design without permanent operated pressure pumps lead to minimum service and highest availabilty.
- Easy Handling
- The Windows-based interface allows intuitive handling of the printer. The great variety of functions are clearly shown on the touch display.
- Auto Nozzle Seal
- Nozzle and gutter tube close airtight. This prevents drying of ink in the print head. Even after a long-term shutdown of the printer, an instant start without cleaning is guaranteed.
- Flexible Integration
- Numerous interfaces on the back of the printer make the integration of the printer very easy. The InteliJet ci offers connections for USB Ethernet and digital I/O.
- IP65 Rated
- Water and Dust Proof, Available with the Harsh Environment InteliJet CI X