- Perform through-hole and surface mount PCB assembly.
- Perform cable assembly.
- Test PCB and cable assemblies as required utilizing available test fixtures.
- Majority of time will be spent in a modern factory with a controlled climate.
- Workday consists of 8-hour days, 5 days per week, with overtime when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed PCB and cable assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies and guidelines.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to production manager.
- Maintain shop supplies ordering tools and equipment as needed.
- Work with and train other coworkers as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to help facilitate assembly functions.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Hand soldering experience is a must.
- Soldering certification preferred.
- Experience in surface mount technology needed.
- Experience with through-hole soldering technique.
- Minimum 2 years assembly in PCB manufacturing.
- Must be knowledgeable in PCB at the component level.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving, and accuracy are essential.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Medical Insurance Benefits.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance Policy.
- Paid Time Off.
- BELL-MARK Technologies
4500 West Canal Road
Dover, PA 17315
For over 60 years, BELL-MARK has been developing innovative solutions for package and carton printing applications in the medical device, pharmaceutical, prepared foods, meat, bakery, dairy, and poultry packaging industries. BELL-MARK offers many in-line printing technologies including piezo inkjet, thermal inkjet, thermal transfer, flexographic, and ink coder, all of which satisfy requirements to print directly onto package and carton substrates.