- Proficient in 3D Cad Systems; preferably SolidWorks.
- Proficient in 2D Cad; AutoCAD, DraftSight.
- Ability to create & detail drawings from solid models.
- Ability to create solid models & drawings from pre-existing 2D models & drawings.
- Creation of PDF versions of drawings.
- Ability to Read, Understand, and Compose Product/Design Specifications.
- Ability to Read/Draw Mechanical Part/Assembly Drawings.
- Ability to Configure Product Structure, Create Part Numbers, and Create Bill of Materials.
- Disciplined enough to maintain integrity of Digital and Hardcopy Files.
- Proficiency with Desktop Office Applications (Example: Microsoft Office Suite)
- Write product or design specifications.
- Use graphic editor for pictures & images (i.e., Photoshop).
- Meet with Management, Sales, and customers to get and understand goals and report project status.
- Support Service Technicians In-House and In-Field Clearly and Effectively.
- Support Assembly Staff Clearly and Effectively.
- Extensive mechanical design experience is not required but basic proficiency is.
- Ability to learn existing products and their operation.
- Understanding of Mechanical Limitations and Packaging.
- Solve day-to-day problems encountered when using a desktop PC and office applications.
- Participate in housekeeping of your own & shared areas.
please forward your resume and salary requirements to:
4500 West Canal Road
Dover, PA 17315
Phone: 717-292-5641 Ext: 227